Sunday, November 16, 2008

Monday Monday

Here's another Monday with its challenges!

Renee and I shared space with Pettina on the weekend to hold our third Art Show. It was a huge success with people coming through both Friday night and Saturday. Plenty of champagne, comments on the artworks and purchases. It was great to get the positive feedback on our images and home decor items. The calendars and Christmas Cards were particularly popular.

In addition we have been doing lots of planning with regards to the wwtq.net music site. We have been in discussion with radio stations around Australia, deciding which ones we will partner with to run some seriously exciting concerts! It would be great to give some up and coming musician a $10,000 prize - imagine the grin on their face after simply uploading and getting their own friends to vote and winning $10,000, I am really looking forward to seeing that come to fruition. I wonder which radio stations we will partner with?

I love that my life is so busy. I really do.

No comments: